Rules and Regulations for Members:
- Members should have their Identity Card and Library Card whenever they visit the library.
- Maintain Silence in the library. It is mandatory for all to put their Mobile phones on Mute Mode. Violation of this rule will incur a fine of Rs. 100/-.
- Members should issue books on his/her Library Tickets.
- Members are requested to return all the books in time.
- In case of loss of books members will be fined the current cost of the book or will need to replace the book.
- Reference Books should be used within library premises; they cannot be taken out of the library without permission. If found doing so a fine of Rs.50/- will be levied per day.
- Members should use the library Computers / Network for academic purposes ONLY.
- Members should keep their belongings in the property counter only. They are advised NOT to keep any valuables in their bag. College will not be responsible for loss of such items.
- Eating and Drinking is strictly prohibited in the library.
Rules and Regulations for Alumni Members:
- Late return of books will be charged Rs.10 fine per day/ book.
- In case a book is found damaged / lost; student is liable to replace or pay the current price of the book.
- Writing / scribbling in the book with pen or pencil is strictly prohibited. Student will be liable to replace such books.
- Library deposit will be held back until all dues are cleared.
Rules and Regulations for members of the DGMC Book Bank Students
1.This facility is extended only for specific/category students, who are economically backward.
2. Membership to the Book Bank will be granted on completing the prescribed application form and submitting along with the necessary documents i.e. Parents income certificate, attendance record, etc. to the admin department.
3. Students will be given the required text books against their cards for the entire semester. Students are required to return the books within two (2) days after the semester examinations. Failing which, their application will be rejected for the next term / examination and their results for the said semester shall be withheld.
Penalties as below for defaulters:
I. Late return of books will be charged Rs.10 fine per day/ book.
II. In case a book is found damaged / lost; student is liable to replace or pay the current price of the book.
III. Writing / scribbling in the book with pen or pencil is strictly prohibited. Students will be liable to replace such books.
IV. Certificates will be held back until all dues are cleared.